Texas dog goes viral after owner films its reaction to marijuana. A dog, who accidentally ate a marijuana edible while at the park has gone viral on social media after its owner shared a video of the pet’s reaction to weed.
Seth Mersing, 18, of Orange Grove, Texas, took his three-year-old Chihuahua Rita on a walk in the park on Sunday afternoon. There, she began to eat something on the ground, BuzzFeed News reported.
Seth wasn’t paying attention to what she was eating but he said that
Texas dog goes viral after owner films its reaction to marijuana